Return to www.chicagosky.net.

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Chicago Sky 2012 (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Chicago Sky TalkSky Team TalkChicago Sky 2012
Message Icon Topic: Training camp exciting. Post Reply Post New Topic
Jimmmy2

Online Status: Offline
Quote Jimmmy2 Replybullet Topic: Training camp exciting.
    Posted: 01May2012 at 12:30am
     Sky website has a story about the camp. And I am thrilled Carolyn Swords has lost a lot of weight, has been running, is more of a veteran than last year. It could be like having 2 Syls. Wow! The Minn game on the 15th should really be the proof in the pudding. Can't wait.
In the long run.It's better to have a bad outcome doing things right.Than a good one doing things wrong.
IP IP Logged
T_Woodie

Online Status: Offline
Quote T_Woodie Replybullet Posted: 01May2012 at 11:32am
Yep Jimmy...I'm excited too! It's time to crank it up!!! I'm really happy about Swords coming in lighter and faster.

The thing that's not good is the pace at which the WNBA moves from camp, to preseason, to regular season. It's unfair to the rooks!!! They just about have no chance because of the time it really takes to evaluate and coach up your talent.

The pace is wicked and there's only 11 roster spots. I would like to see the roster up to at least 13 but I don't think it happens.

I'm sure Pokey is after a more physical team that plays inside out and it was interesting to hear the comment that  "Sloot is more athletic and mentally tougher"...because we know that she and EP both learned first hand last season that they need that mental toughness.

LETS GET IT ON!!! Thumbs%20Up Clap Cool

Edited by T_Woodie - 01May2012 at 11:33am
The "BIG 5" Sloot, Quigley, DeShields, Parker, and Dolson
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version