Return to www.chicagosky.net.

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Chicago Sky 2012 (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Chicago Sky TalkSky Team TalkChicago Sky 2012
Message Icon Topic: 2nd pick in April. Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 4 Next >>
Richard77

Online Status: Offline
Quote Richard77 Replybullet Topic: 2nd pick in April.
    Posted: 26Sep2012 at 5:55pm
Most likely EDD, slight possibility Diggins, I would be surprised if Griner wasn't the first pick.
IP IP Logged
Sec113Maven

Quote Sec113Maven Replybullet Posted: 26Sep2012 at 5:58pm
I think Griner will go #1, Corey Gaines was grinning too much for it to be any other way. So we should grab EDD - we can pick up another PG and that is not our most desperate need. We need EDD.

Sec113Maven
IP IP Logged
T_Woodie

Quote T_Woodie Replybullet Posted: 26Sep2012 at 7:02pm
YOU HAVE TO TAKE DELLA DONNE...IT'S A NO BRAINER!!! Diggins aint even in the running.

Phoenix has needed a center forever and a day...they take Griner.

The Sky needs a PF...Della Donne is manna from heaven!!!

Tulsa will likely take Diggins...their front line is set.
The "BIG 5" Sloot, Quigley, DeShields, Parker, and Dolson
IP IP Logged
Swish

Quote Swish Replybullet Posted: 26Sep2012 at 7:59pm
OH Happy Day!!! The Sky have the #2 pick in the 2013 draft! Pokey had better not mess this up and pick Diggans or she should be fired on draft day. I have been lusting after EDD for years now. She is the player that I wanted the Sky to get and now we finally have the chance to draft her. AWESOME!!!

IP IP Logged
vickilz

Quote vickilz Replybullet Posted: 26Sep2012 at 8:37pm
I was holding my breath when they revealed who has the #4 pick, such a huge sigh of relief. Same thing when they revealed who has the #3 pick. Then I just did my happy dance knowing we'd have either the #1 or the # 2 pick!  Griner and Delle Donne are both immediate impact players. Clap
IP IP Logged
brit479

Quote brit479 Replybullet Posted: 27Sep2012 at 1:13am
Diggins wants to come to Chicago. If you go look at her twitter page she's retweeting people saying that they want her in Chicago. But I agree with everyone else a PF (Delle Donne) is our biggest need. ESPN is saying if we pick either Delle Donne or Diggins will be good for us. It's going to be an interesting college season, Diggins might lead her team to the final four again and that might prop her stock. Delle Donne might lead her team far as well. Pokey love the guards...so we'll see.

Remember the Bulls had to chose between Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley. Rose was a Chicago native and great for marketing. Diggins lives close by and Notre Dame fans would come to watch her play. The Sky might question Delle Donne desire to play away from home considering her history. Nontheless the 2nd pick is perfect we get to choose who we want .

Edited by brit479 - 27Sep2012 at 1:24am
*Sloot*Piph*Cash*EDD*Syl*

*Stay healthy and make some noise. GO SKY!!

IP IP Logged
Jimmmy2

Quote Jimmmy2 Replybullet Posted: 27Sep2012 at 6:48am
Elena Delle Donne ‏@De11eDonne is her twitter account. Just starting today, I didn't find the wanted by Sky fans tweets. But it's interesting to get to know the players better through twitter. Might help Shy, with his underexposure complaints as regards the players. I follow Ruth at ruth riley ‏@ruthriley00 from our team to get the gist of the whole team. She kind of gives the cliff notes.
In the long run.It's better to have a bad outcome doing things right.Than a good one doing things wrong.
IP IP Logged
Rhino

Quote Rhino Replybullet Posted: 27Sep2012 at 7:35am
Congrats to the chicago sky, even if phoenix has the 1st pick, the sky really have the first selection because we can go either way, but EDD is the safe pick, its good to be in this spot because if not for the lottery we could very well be selecting much higher, we must draft smart, trade smart and sign better free agents, we must also release the dead weight off this team, love the blessings, go sky!

Edited by Rhino - 27Sep2012 at 7:37am
War is meant for the strong. Adversity can destroy you. but endurance bare witness that I won the battle.
IP IP Logged
Rhino

Quote Rhino Replybullet Posted: 27Sep2012 at 7:45am
Originally posted by brit479

Diggins wants to come to Chicago. If you go look at her twitter page she's retweeting people saying that they want her in Chicago. But I agree with everyone else a PF (Delle Donne) is our biggest need. ESPN is saying if we pick either Delle Donne or Diggins will be good for us. It's going to be an interesting college season, Diggins might lead her team to the final four again and that might prop her stock. Delle Donne might lead her team far as well. Pokey love the guards...so we'll see.

Remember the Bulls had to chose between Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley. Rose was a Chicago native and great for marketing. Diggins lives close by and Notre Dame fans would come to watch her play. The Sky might question Delle Donne desire to play away from home considering her history. Nontheless the 2nd pick is perfect we get to choose who we want [IMG]smileys/smiley20.gif" align="middle[/ IMG].
whats going on brit? we gotta talk, how was ya summer? next year we WILL break the playoff drought, promise!
War is meant for the strong. Adversity can destroy you. but endurance bare witness that I won the battle.
IP IP Logged
gstack622

Quote gstack622 Replybullet Posted: 27Sep2012 at 8:54am
The Sky is basically in a win win situation with the 2nd pick but I see them picking skylar and trading Vandersloot since she showed flashes she can play. We can use a facilitator to pace the offense. I also see getting a talented pf will make sense as well.
Welcome home Cappie now it's championship or bust.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version