Return to www.chicagosky.net.

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Chicago Sky 2013 (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Chicago Sky TalkSky Team TalkChicago Sky 2013
Message Icon Topic: WNBA Action... Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 28 Next >>
BBussan

Online Status: Offline
Quote BBussan Replybullet Posted: 14Jun2013 at 6:30pm
Oh, i hope the sky can dismantle indie, i am so tired of seeing them lose in OT, nailbiters and blowouts. they are my 2d fav team in the league cuz of catchings (when she asked my son for the game ball to inbounds and greeted him, we were all awe struck) but when they play the sky i hate indie. Indiana always steps up to play against the sky, lets hope this year is different!
To the 2013 Eastern Conference Champion Sky
IP IP Logged
Sigur3

Quote Sigur3 Replybullet Posted: 14Jun2013 at 7:04pm
Atlanta not looking so good, down 19-16 after 1 to the worst roster in the league.  Angel with 2 turnovers and a technical already and they're starting Willingham. 
IP IP Logged
T_Woodie

Quote T_Woodie Replybullet Posted: 14Jun2013 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Sigur3

IMO Lyttle being out is bigger than a lot of people realize.  Angel will always get the fanfare because she's Angel but Sancho has had a very solid start to the season and would present a much bigger problem for Cash/EDD than whoever she's being replaced with. 

Mentioning Lyttle I'm reminded when The Sky and The Dream met the first time last year. They Sky won the game because Big Syl set a CRUSHING pick on Lyttle, freeing EP to make the shot. That was so awesome.

Edited by T_Woodie - 14Jun2013 at 7:19pm
The "BIG 5" Sloot, Quigley, DeShields, Lavender, and Dolson
IP IP Logged
Sigur3

Quote Sigur3 Replybullet Posted: 14Jun2013 at 8:58pm
Is anyone watching (or trying to watch) this Lynx-Shock game?  Worst broadcast of the year.  Constant freezing, cameras not following the players, a commentator who is screwing up every other possession, and an echo on his voice.  Keep in mind we're paying for this stuff, guys.
IP IP Logged
BBussan

Quote BBussan Replybullet Posted: 14Jun2013 at 9:09pm
Saw bits of the Atlanta game. I will be heinously annoyed if I watch Atlanta shoot 17 nearly uncontested layups off fast breaks. Wright and Johnson had 8 TOs at the half. I hope the 2013 sky show up with a confident and steady sloot directing this team.
To the 2013 Eastern Conference Champion Sky
IP IP Logged
T_Woodie

Quote T_Woodie Replybullet Posted: 14Jun2013 at 9:36pm
After watching Atlanta I can't see the Sky losing, even in Atlanta unless they have the shooting problem they had at the SASS. The Sky is too strong and The Dream isn't the same without Lyttle, as Sigur3 stated.

Into the Sparks and Mercury game now. Griner limited to 3 mins a quarter with that knee sprain.

Edited by T_Woodie - 14Jun2013 at 9:36pm
IP IP Logged
Sigur3

Quote Sigur3 Replybullet Posted: 14Jun2013 at 9:36pm
This is a good one, unless you like defense that is Tongue
IP IP Logged
Sigur3

Quote Sigur3 Replybullet Posted: 14Jun2013 at 11:12pm
Phoenix really walloping LA here in the 2nd half.  Now that Taurasi seems to have her mojo back, watch out league...

Also, not really impressed by the Sparks so far.  The league is pushing Parker to win MVP again but there are still many holes in that team.  Waaay too many long 2s without Parker even touching the ball and they don't seem to know how to incorporate Ogwumike into the offense. 
IP IP Logged
T_Woodie

Quote T_Woodie Replybullet Posted: 15Jun2013 at 7:36am
I think if I was Ross, I would start Lavender at center with Ogwumike at the PF and Parker as the swing forward. Ross is counting on Parker to do too much. Putting Lavender in the middle would be better for rebounding. They have no real inside game last night. If the Sparks want to win they need that inside game because you can't win from the perimeter.

Ogwumike had a terrible game offensively, as did Toliver.

IP IP Logged
skyguy44

Quote skyguy44 Replybullet Posted: 15Jun2013 at 4:59pm
Speaking of action from around the league, anyone still upset about the lack of preparation Pokey did overseas while coaches like Laimbeer were snapping up all the awesome, difference making free agents like Cheryl Ford?

Remember how dumb she was and how cheap the Sky was for not racing to sign her? I think some folks might need their crow served medium rare?

I think we might need to consider, just for a moment, that we might not know everything we think we know.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 28 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version