Return to www.chicagosky.net.

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Chicago Sky 2014 (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Chicago Sky TalkSky Team TalkChicago Sky 2014
Message Icon Topic: NCAAW Post Reply Post New Topic
T_Woodie

Online Status: Offline
Quote T_Woodie Replybullet Topic: NCAAW
    Posted: 09Jan2015 at 8:24pm
Yesterday I finally caught the LadyVols for the first time this year. They played Texas A&M. Ariel Massengale is healthy again also.

The young lady I'm hoping to see Pokey draft (at this point), Izzy Harrison scored 21 and grabbed 8 boards.

Things are heating up in the NCAAW. Here's a quick link to the rankings:
http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/rankings
The "BIG 5" Sloot, Quigley, DeShields, Parker, and Dolson
IP IP Logged
vickilz

Quote vickilz Replybullet Posted: 12Jan2015 at 11:10am
T-Woodie, You picked a good game to watch, the game against Texas A&M was probably the best game the Lady Vols have played so far. I'd like to see Izzy on the Sky, she'd be a nice compliment to Big Syl. Of the three Lady Vol seniors, Harrison, Massengale and Burdick, I think Harrison has the best shot of being drafted and making a roster (hopefully the Sky). Massengale has been hitting the 3, but she seems to make some very costly turnovers. I think she'd do okay as a backup pg. I like Burdick, she's a workhorse that is out there fighting all the time and does a lot of work that doesn't show up in the box score. I think for her to make a WNBA roster, her scoring needs to improve and I'm not sure that's going to happen this season.

Go Lady Vols!
IP IP Logged
T_Woodie

Quote T_Woodie Replybullet Posted: 13Jan2015 at 11:30pm
They did look good Vickilz! I think Warlick is finally putting her mark on this team and getting them to play good defense.

The ONLY thing that worries me about Izzy, is injury, because she has had her share in college. I hope it doesn't plague her in the WNBA.

You're right about Massengale. Injury has really hurt her game the last 2 years, and she may very well be drafted late. She may end up overseas for a couple of years.

I see Burdick as a prototype of Mistie Bass. She may go in the late 2nd round, but I think early on, she will come of the bench and may be a great "6th woman".
The "BIG 5" Sloot, Quigley, DeShields, Parker, and Dolson
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version